PPIC GUEST PROGRAM
Option 1: Conference DIY
for those Do-It-Yourselfer’s
Back by popular demand, this year we are once again providing an opportunity for you to DIY, but still be a part of the conference. The Conference DIY has a fee of $175 for IEEE Member and Non-Member which includes:
- The Sunday evening welcome reception – 6:00 PM– 8:00 PM
- Buffet breakfasts – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- The Wednesday awards luncheon – Noon – 2:00 PM
Note that the Wednesday evening Awards & Closing Social Event is NOT included with the DIY program, ticket must be purchased separately.
Option 2: Guest Program Tour
In order to make the most out of your visit and have a chance to get together with friends, we have organized a fantastic Guest Program for the conference this year.
All registrants for the Guest Tour, are welcome to join us for:
- Sunday – Welcome Reception – 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – Breakfast Buffets – 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 13th (Self Guided) – Spend the day visiting Niagara Region Attractions – Niagara offers a variety of things to do within walking distance, visit the main tourist areas: Clifton Hill, Falls Ave, Victoria-Centre, Fallsview and Lundy’s Lane.
- Wednesday- Awards Luncheon – Noon – 2:00 PM
Tuesday, June 14th
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Gourmet Lunch & Winery Vehicle Tour
- includes lunch at OLIV – Dietary Restrictions should be emailed to email@example.com by June 10th
- WAIVER – please complete the mandatory Covid waiver at the enclosed link before the tour
- Itinerary (approx. 10:20am-3:15pm)
Wednesday, June 15th
- Awards Luncheon – Noon to 2:00 PM.
Wednesday evening Awards Dinner and Closing Social Event are NOT included with the Guest Program tickets need to be purchased separately.