PPIC GUEST PROGRAM
Option 1: Conference DIY
for those Do-It-Yourselfer’s
Back by popular demand, this year we are once again providing an opportunity for you to DIY, but still be a part of the conference. The Conference DIY has a fee for IEEE Member and Non-Member which includes:
- The Sunday evening welcome reception – 6:00 PM– 8:00 PM
- Buffet breakfasts – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- The Wednesday awards luncheon – Noon – 2:00 PM
Option 2: Guest Program Tour
In order to make the most out of your visit and have a chance to get together with friends, we have organized a fantastic Guest Program for the conference this year.
All registrants for the Guest Tour, are welcome to join us for:
- Sunday – Welcome Reception – 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – Breakfast Buffets – 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 12th (Self Guided) – Spend the day visiting area attractions. Spokane offers a variety of things to do within walking distance.
- Wednesday- Awards Luncheon – Noon – 2:00 PM
- Wednesday evening Awards/Closing Dinner
Tuesday, June 13th
PPIC Spouse/Family Tour
- 8:00 am Breakfast Buffet at Davenport
- 8:15 am “Sharing My 40+ Year Learning Curve” (microphone please)
- 9:00 am Board Bus/Tour Guide will Accompany for the Day
- Manito Park & Neighborhood – 5 major garden areas, a Conservatory and duck pond, covering 90 acres . Diverse horticultural displays, Mirror Pond, Japanese Gardens and the Loop Drive. Outdoor café offering drinks and lunch or ice cream. 17 th Ave and Grand Blvd. Manito Place Historic Drive. Open daily and no charge. (509) 625-6200. One and a half to two hours to walk, bus could drop off for allotted times in selected areas.
- 12:00 pm Lunch MAC Café in NW Museum of Arts & Culture (if Café is not reopened by
this date we will need sack lunches prepared by hotel). I will also have coolers with
water on board bus.
- Tour NW Museum of Arts & Culture and Campbell House (Experience Spokane in the
Early 1900s-admission included in Museum admission. Group visits of 15 or more adult. Reservations must be made at least two weeks prior to visit. Groups of 15 or more will receive a discount of 5-20% depending on group size, make-up, and current exhibitions. Payment due at or before arrival time. Reservations or more info call 509.363.5357 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Must arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
- The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine – rotating exhibits, permanent features, including 19 th century tapestries, Japanese vases, two 12-foot high menorahs and more????
- 4:00 pm Return to Davenport no later than……
Wednesday, June 14th
- Awards Luncheon – Noon to 2:00 PM.
Wednesday evening Awards Dinner and Closing Social Event are included with the Guest Program.