Want to be considered one of the best electrical engineers across the North American paper industry?
Get on the fast track of earning this honor and build your intellectual capital by attending the premier technical conference for Electrical Professionals supporting Forest Products based industries (Pulp, Paper, Forest Products, Packaging, Board, Tissue, and Building Products).
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Establish technical relationships by sharing best practices with paper mill electrical engineers from across the Industry.
- Gain technical knowledge from over 20 new industry specific technical papers presented with follow-up Q&A sessions.
- Meet world-renowned experts presenting tutorials on practical solutions to mill problems, assuring that you’re up to date with the latest new information available on issues that affect your mill.
- Be part of developing best industry practices by participating in group meetings during the conference on Power Distribution, Drives & Control Systems, Safety and Engineering Management, Maintenance and Construction.
- Complete continued education requirements or earn credit hours to retain a Professional Engineering license with over 28 Professional Development Hours (PDH’s) available for attendees to earn.
- Maximize your learning with minimal time away from the mill during this three-day event chocked full of content–with an optional fourth day of tutorials.
“The majority of the papers presented in the technical sessions, as well as the tutorials, are down to earth with very practical experience and procedures that an attendee can bring back to the facility and immediately implement.”
–Bob Jordan, Weyerhaeuser
“Without a doubt this is the premier technical conference for electrical engineers in the Pulp & Paper industry. The technical papers are excellent and right on target for day to day electrical engineering challenges in the mill. Once you attend one of the annual conferences, you will want to come back year after year!”
–Martin Troy, Mill Electrical Engineer