2022 PPIC Registration
Registration now open for 2022. Conference pricing can be found here.
Your Conference Registration Fee Includes the following:
- Attendance to all conference technical paper presentations
- Attendance to all subcommittee and general sessions
- Sunday Evening Welcome Reception
- 3 Buffet Breakfast (Mon – Wed)
- 2 Buffet Lunches (Mon & Tues)
- Morning and Afternoon Break Refreshments and Snacks (Mon – Wed)
- Attendance at Awards Luncheon on Wednesday
- Transportation and Attendance at the Awards Dinner & Closing Event Wednesday Evening.
How to Register Online for the Conference and Hotel reservations:
The conference committee has reserved a block of rooms which have an early cutoff date. By registering and utilizing the conference lodging you will receive a $200 credit towards your full conference registration fees.
Follow these steps in order to register:
- Register at the Conference Hotel
Save your hotel confirmation number to enter into the confirmation number field during the registration process and you will receive the $200 Credit automatically during checkout. You may call the hotel directly at 1-800–519-9911 and request the special convention rate for 2022 PPIC Conference or register on-line Click Here.
- Registration Conference 2022 Click Here.
- First Time Mill Attendee Discount Information Click Here
- Young Engineering Professional Discount Information Click Here
The Registration fees offer you an incentive if you join IEEE if you are not already a member.
To View IEEE Membership Fees, click here.
To Join IEEE, click here.
Refunds will be made in response to a written request to the Conference Registrar postmarked on or before Friday, May 20, 2022. There will be no refunds after Friday, May 20, 2022.
James A Rooks Student Intern Funding Program
Click here to learn about the James A Rooks Student Intern Funding Program. If you wish to contribute to the James A Rooks fund you can enter any amount you wish in the “James A. Rooks Student Intern Funding Program” section of the registration page below. That amount will be charged directly to your credit card when you register for the conference. The local PPIC committee with forward 100% of all contributions to the IEEE Foundation for deposit to the fund. You will receive a separate acknowledgment of giving from IEEE at a later date.
If you had a special dietary need please send an e-mail with your need.
If conference payment can’t be made by credit card, please contact:
IEEE Pulp & Paper Conference
Lana DeLeon – Registration Chair
E-mail to: email@example.com